Monday, April 8, 2013

Polished

Long time no post! It's crazy to think that the last time I posted something was almost a month ago! Shame on me...Because I have been crazy busy with the start of my last quarter in college (woah...), I've decided to go ahead and just pick a few of my favorite manicures I've done =] Enjoy! 

You can follow me on instagram @ ashleycraven3. I also have my own hashtag: #cravennails

I was obsessed with this one for a good two weeks...that's a long time for me ;)
My favorite nude. From O.P.I.'s German Collection, "Don't Pretzel my Buttons"
Silver sparkles from Amazon


I was feelin' a bit nautical! And bored in class when I took this...
It looks black in the pic, but Essie's "bobbing for baubles"
Yellow: Sinful Colors, "Unicorn"
Gems from Amazon
Abstract Chevron
This one took a looong time. I didn't even try to do my right hand, but it's so flashy and different!
Blue: Nina Ultra Pro, "Blue Blaze"
Hot Pink (pic doesn't do justice): Nina Ultra Pro, "Punki Pink"
Copper Tape from Amazon
So festive! Loved this gold. Felt like the holidays
Base Nude: Revlon's, "Sheer Petal"
Sparkles from Amazon

My first attempt at marble nails ever. Cleaned up as best I could, but what can you do..
Light Blue: Sephora by O.P.I.'s "Havana Dreams"
The main darker blue (there's about 5 colors in there though) is Essie's "Butler Please"


My favorite top coat at the moment is Nina Ultra Pro (from Sally Beauty). It gives it a nice thick layer and I've never had chipping issues.

As for my base coat, at the moment I use China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat (also from Sally Beauty), but that's almost out and I'll most likely be in search of a new one!


I have plenty more to come!

Live beautifully :)
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment